Android phones are still hard nuts to crack, for some people.
So, don’t worry, with my guidance, I can assure you you will learn loads of knowledge about android phones as well as many technical aspects which are misinterpreted.
You have to follow some simple steps to change your date and time in android phone
- Step 1: You must have an android phone
- Step 2: Go to setting
- Step 3: Search for additional setting
- Step 4: Click on additional setting
- Step 5: You can see date and time
- Step 6: Select on date and time
- Step 7: Change 24-hr format into 12-hr format by disabling the 24-hr format option
You can also pick between manual and automatic options below. You can manually set the date and time below.
I hope you learned about ‘ how to change date and time in an android phone’. It was an easy-peasy task.